As people get older, they naturally need more help to live independently, preserve their dignity, maintain their quality of life, and make the most of their golden years. Elder care financial services offer crucial assistance to seniors, like aging parents, that enables them to maintain their independence, provides peace of mind to their loved ones, and reduces unnecessary strains on these relationships.
At Marcia L. Campbell, we have helped seniors maintain their independence and dignity while protecting their financial well-being for decades. Learn more about financial services for senior care in our blog.
“As the Baby Boomers have begun to age and retire, elder care financial services have become more important than ever. These financial services are crucial in assisting seniors and their adult children support and plan for the future care of elderly adults who are unable to live independently.” – Marcia L. Campbell, Professional CPA for Seniors.
Related Article: Elder Care Accounting Services: What You Should Know
What Are the Elder Care Financial Services Options in California?
There is a range of elder care financial services available in California to meet virtually all financial needs a senior might have, ensure they maintain their integrity and independence, and protect the lifestyle they have come to enjoy.
When you work with a premier elder care accountant, they will take the time to understand your goals to provide comprehensive care tailored to meet the specific needs of you or your loved one. Common senior care financial services in California include:
- Arranging and overseeing finances
- Bookkeeping and tax preparation services for seniors, trusts, and estates
- Managing daily income (e.g. social security) and expenses (e.g. paying bills)
- Helping with estate planning
- Working with professionals, like attorneys and third-party payers, on behalf of seniors
- Submitting insurance claims
- Finding and referring in-home caregivers and similar types of care
- Assisting adult children in overseeing their parents’ care
- Ensuring service providers meet the senior’s needs
- Assessing and overseeing healthcare financing needs and options
- Reassuring seniors that they have a partner they can rely on nearby
- Providing retirement advice and planning
- Acting as a professional fiduciary
- Organizing seniors’ financial information and resources (e.g. financial statements, tax returns, insurance policies, canceled checks, power of attorney documents)
As we get older, we need more support to maintain our independence and quality of life. Elder care financial services ensure that your loved ones’ dignity will remain intact and that they can make the most of this exciting life chapter.
The person with this responsibility is more than an accountant; they’re a consultant, partner, confidant, and companion. And your loved one deserves the best.
Related Article: 4 Benefits of Eldercare Services & Financial Management in Riverside
Premier Elder Care Financial Services
When you partner with a CPA for elder care financial services, you are entrusting them with the well-being of someone near and dear to your heart. At Marcia L. Campbell, CPA, we have been providing expert financial services for seniors in California for decades. Our passion is ensuring that their golden years remain gilded and preserving their quality of life and dignity. We always take the time to understand our client’s needs to achieve their goals.
Visit our contact page and fill out a form to learn about our financial services for seniors.